Monday, August 8, 2011

A Year Ago Today

A year ago today, I felt love like never before. A few of my favorite women threw me the most precious baby shower ever. It was incredible how many people showed up (51) to support me and my little girl. There aren't words to describe how incedibly grateful I am for the people who have supported me and Braelle through out this entire situation.

When I first got pregnant, and no one knew but a very select few, I was terrified of how people would respond to me. Would I be looked down upon? Would no one want to be my friend anymore? Would my family be isolated? Many negative thoughts went threw my head. I was afraid, and I think I can speak for my whole family. In a time when I would expect people to disown me, I was shown unconditional love, mercy, and support. It was all in God's hands and of course He continues to take care of me and Braelle today just like He always has. Thank you to all who have shown God's love.

Here's a couple pictures from the baby shower exactly 1 year ago!


 (Before everyone got there ha)

Precious and delicious cake!

I am in a really happy place in my life right now and I pray that God continues to shine in. Because of yall, I have survived the toughest time in my life. I've come a long way in 1 year huh? I can't believe how much Braelle has grown. She was still in my tummy just last year... check out some more pictures of this time last year!






2 comments:

  1. Hannah, that was a wonderful day and I can remember it like it was just yesterday! Love you and Braelle so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--I can't believe it's been one whole year! That was such a fun day :)
    I'll never forget your mom's little 'speech' when she said "Mercy triumphs over judgement" and of course I cried. Love you and Baby B so much!

    ReplyDelete