Sunday, August 28, 2011

On the Mend

Braelle is feeling much better than she did last week when she came down with salmonella. She's back to smiling, waving, and talking galore. Meanwhile, she is also completely off her schedule! She got really used to me holding her day and night when she was really sick and still expects that of me. I have gotten her back into sleeping in her crib at night, but she wakes up a gazillion times to get hydrated. I'm exhausted...but she is feeling better and that is way more important! She has also gained back the pound that she lost which is great! 18lb 3oz

What kind of facial expression is that?! haha
Might I also add that Braelle is now wearing size 4 shoes to accommodate her giant feet. And even some size 4s are not large enough...smh

 Much better!

 Silly girl puckerin up for a kiss!

This week, after getting a lot of close up snuggle time, I've noticed that Braelle's eyelashes are getting really long. I LOVE long eyelashes and I think hers are so beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment