Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Doctor's Visit!

Doctor's visits are always hard on all of us. (Braelle, my mom, and me) I always get the first appointment at 8 a.m. because patience is not one of my strongest suits. Yet somehow every time we go, it takes 2 hours from the time we get there till the time we're home again. Poor Braelle always gets one shot every time we go. She really hates it and always cries really hard :(

Today she got a shot for Hep B and we'll have to go back in a month for the 2nd dose. She also got her finger pricked to check her hemoglobin and iron. Both were perfect.

Here's her stats:
18lb 3oz = 50th percentile
29 in = 50th percentile
And well her head circumference is still in the 95+ percentile... haha the girl has quite the noggin!

Braelle has been standing on her own for about 3 weeks now. I finally caught a pic today!!

 I wish that blue play spoon wasn't in her mouth but oh well...I love how wide her stance is! haha

Here's a few more of her just being cute :)

 What's cookin?!


Her shot has not affected her from the looks of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment