Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Time Activities!

My mom talked us girls into driving 40 minutes away to Moncks Corner to visit the monks and the nativities they had set up for Christmas time. Braelle wasn't too thrilled about the ride over but we had fun once we got there. There were 94 nativities from all over the world set up for viewing. We only made it half way through...someone started having bad behavior...

Here's some pictures of some of my favorites!

This one, from Charleston, SC was made out of oyster shells! Neat huh?!

A tiny nativity from Peru

Haha...never seen Mary so chunky before now...I guess she did just give birth...

From Peru, made out of clay

 We all know this one is my favorite! Mary nursing Baby Jesus. Now if Jesus was breastfed, wouldn't you wanna feed your babies the same way?? I do!!

This one is really cool. Made in Charleston out of used, found objects.

Braelle touching Baby Jesus! So sweet!

The next day we went out in search of the perfect Christmas tree!

'hmm so many to choose from'


 'I like this one! It's my size!'

 Braelle decorating the Christmas tree! awwww

We are so excited about Christmas this year! Now that I've finished my microbiology class, I can sit back and enjoy the holidays! For those of you who are looking for a church to go to for a Christmas Eve service, check out NewSpring! I'd love to greet you at the door! You have your choose of Thursday and Friday the 22nd-23rd at 7:00 or Saturday the 24th at 10:00a.m., 2:00p.m., or 4:00p.m. No excuses with all those options! :) Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment