Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Braelle!

Braelle and I had one awesome birthday weekend! Her 1st birthday was Saturday (9/17) and we had a perfect day.
We both woke up in my bed that morning and I sang Happy Birthday to her-she loved it and gave me hugs and kisses.
One of Braelle's favorite things to do is go outside on a walk-so of course we did on her birthday! I told everyone we saw, whether I knew them or not, that it was her birthday :)
Braelle loves chicken mini's from Chick-fil-a (must of gotten that from her mama) so we had that for breakfast.
Braelle got a phone call from one of my best friends, Caitlyn Oenbrink, who always calls on everyone's birthday to sing "Happy Birthday" opera style! haha
I was very excited about getting to turn Braelle's car seat around to face forward so we tested that out.  She is a much happier car-rider now!
Clemson played Auburn so we watched the game with Chrissy, Bubba Jerry, Ashton and Taylor. Thankfully, our day was made better when the Tigers pulled through for Braelle!!
We had salmon burgers for lunch-one of Chrissy specialties!
Soon it was time for an afternoon nap. Ashton and I decorated for the party while she was dreaming! Hot pink and orange balloons, streamers, and bright flowers were all throughout our house!
Chrissy took Braelle on an afternoon walk while Ashton and I finished off the decorations.
We had dinner ready for her when she came back. Then it was bath time and bed time and our precious birthday girl was fast asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment