Saturday, February 25, 2012

17 Months!

Here are some updates!
  • B is 21 lbs (7th %)
  • I am still nursing. I'm getting a little tired of being the 5a.m. thirst quencher. I've been making her wait till certain times (like when we're in the bath) and I also try to offer food and water before I nurse her but when she wants it, she wants it, and we all know how strong willed she is. "The World Health Organization recommends breastfeeding for at least two years." I thought that going to school would help Braelle gradually wean but that is not happening. It's like she wants it more and more now that I'm gone a lot. I need to start praying about this and see what the Lord has to say about how long I should keep going. I've reached my preliminary goal of 12 months and now I've basically met my secondary goal of 18 months. Can I go another 6 months?? I just don't know...
  • We go to the coosaw park at least once a day. She LOVES it.



  • I am almost done with my first 3 nursing classes! Hopefully I pass them all :D The good thing about taking fast forward classes is that you don't have time to forget anything before it's already time to take the final!! My finals are on Wednesday so say an extra prayer! The nursing home has been fun, but I'm ready to get into the hospital setting! Bring on March already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment