Braelle's life lately:
- Tooth #9 and tooth #10 (both bottom molars) are making their debut slowly but surely. I can't wait for them to officially pop up b/c they're really causing someone to have a seriously bad attitude...
- She's been learning how to come down the stairs on her tummy, feet first. I feel that is safest but she would rather come down head first to see where she's going...don't worry, I'll win the battle.
- We started teaching Braelle where her mouth, nose, hair and ears are. She sometimes get's confused between her ears and hair...I guess they do sound similar...
- She KNOWS what a TIGER says...that's my girl!
- She's learning what a cow says. I say "moooo" and she says "mmmm" haha
- Braelle LOVES to be outside. And apparently it is a necessity at least twice a day. She wants to go on a 3 mile walk (in her stroller) in the morning AND in the afternoon and when we get back, she wants to do some walking herself outside with her shoes on...
Yes, she props her feet up haha
- She LOVES her shoes! I've heard that most kids hate wearing their shoes, but Braelle is definitely my daughter! She loves wearing cute shoes! These shoes are especially awesome b/c they were only $6 :)
- I've realized lately that Braelle listens very well to my dad. What is it about a man's voice that makes a child listen AND obey?! If I, or any other woman, tell Braelle to stop doing something, she looks me IN THE EYE and does it again. I've got a mess in my hands and it looks like I'm going to need a husband to keep this girl straight! ha
- Braelle has been pretending with her tea set that she's eating and drinking. I love watching her. I was the queen of imaginary play when I was little and it makes my heart happy to see Braelle playing like I used to. :)
P.s. Please check out the long skinny legs...they crack me up!