Thursday, June 9, 2011

8 Months...8 Teeth

Braelle started getting teeth when she was 4 months (VERY early). I can't believe she already has 8 teeth when she's only 8 months old. This whole teeth situation makes breastfeeding interesting...but a bite here and there, even though it hurts really bad, is well worth the pain to have a healthy baby girl. Check em out!

(please excuse the turkey in between her bottom teeth) :D

Braelle has grown up a lot this month. She went from practically exclusively breastfeeding for the first 8 months of her life, to really enjoying some good solid table food. (Yes, she skipped baby food-she's too independent to let someone feed her). Some foods she really likes include: asparagus, green beans, carrots, apples, grapes, cherries, blueberries, and recently, chicken and turkey! Healthy girl, I'd say!

A recent HUGE pet peeve is when other people try to give MY baby foods I wouldn't approve of. (like cake icing and potatoe chips). There is a reason why she is my baby and not theirs...God wants her to be healthy and I take my job seriously. It would be great if they'd stop going behind my back.

On a lighter note, Braelle was all smiles today. Ahhh I just love her so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment