We haven't been to the doctor for a well visit in 3 months and won't be going for another month, (we're on the 'we make our own rules' shot schedule), so I don't have any cool stats yet. Although I do know that she is the healthiest baby ever, very strong, and over 18lbs.
Things Braelle Has Been Working On Recently:
- Perfecting her wave (girl LOVES to wave at anyone and everyone all the time...remember when she was a grumpy pants and only gave the mean mug?? ha well she still does that...but now she is also willing to smile and wave too!)
- Capable of sleeping till 5 a.m. (Yeah, she still wants to get up and nurse at least once or twice. She normally wakes up around 4 a.m. but this morning it was 5 a.m.! We get up for good around 6:45-7ish.
- Clap hands on command.
- Saying "please"
- Playing Peek-A-Boo
- Standing alone for 1 second..haha
- Unrolling toilet paper...all of the toilet paper in my house has been rerolled
A couple of months ago Braelle and I were watching Oprah and Beyonce was performing...that's when Braelle started busting out her own moves...since then, Braelle will dance to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that has a beat or rhymth... including:
- Dancing to my dog, Chance, licking up water from his bowl (HILARIOUS)
- Tapping, clapping, snapping or knocking
- Singing or music...like normal people do
- And scraping dough off of the pizza board.
Enjoy the rest of Braelle's 10th month photo shoot :)
I love this next picture of Chrissy and Braelle :)
I saved the best for last...standing up on her tip-toes to look outside!